What makes Denihan unique?
- A uniquely personal, guest-centric approach to hospitality – The Art of Hospitality - refined over 100 years and three generations of leadership in the service and hospitality industry.
- A timeless approach based on the personal values that create a positive guest experience. A steadfast and unapologetic resistance to trendy, ego-driven approaches.
- A culture of collaboration, innovation, trust, and loyalty, engendered at all levels of the organization.
- A deep understanding of the practical requirements of successful hotel development and operation, based on decades of experience as both an owner and an operator.
What is the Denihan Approach?
- Denihan is interested in timeless, guest-centric hospitality experiences, not design styles or flavor-of-the-month approaches. We measure our success based on repeat bookings and guest satisfaction, not press. Trends come and go. Denihan’s approach to hospitality remains consistent.
What are Denihan’s future development plans?
- Going forward, Denihan will continue to apply the signature, guest-centric approach to hospitality to a range of new projects. We will not expand for expansion’s sake, nor will we subject our current brands to a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we will adhere to a steady, thoughtful build-out of our current brands, and expansion to new brands where we see a significant and unmet market need.
- Denihan recently expanded into the Miami market with the redevelopment of The Royal Palm in Miami, which will be launched as The James Hotel in late 2012. Denihan is aggressively pursuing opportunities to add to its asset base in key urban markets, including Boston, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, Dallas, and others.