Denihan is committed to serving the communities in which we do business, with sustainable and innovative practices that are aligned with the values of our associates, our guests and our financial partners.
Our Philosophy and Objectives
Built on three generations of family leadership and more than 50 years as owners and operators of luxury and boutique hotels, our approach to sustainability (people, planet and profit) is the same as our approach to our guests: focused, caring and continuously improving.
We aim to:
- Continuously improve efficiencies and financial performance by implementing effective management programs that support operations and customer satisfaction while providing a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Reduce waste and the use of resources, wherever possible, throughout the organization.
- Use financially viable, innovative and sustainable design, best practices and technologies throughout the organization.
- Provide our associates with the training and resources necessary to support our objectives.
- Track, record and benchmark performance against financial goals and customer response.
- Communicate our commitments, practices and programs to our associates, guests, communities and investment partners.
- Support and involve our associates and communities through caring outreach programs and partnerships.
We are committed to
- Responsible Utilities Management (energy, water, emissions)
- Responsible Waste Management
- Responsible Operational Best Practices
- Responsible Supply Chain Management
- Responsible Community and Employee Engagement